Monday, June 16, 2008

A Scary Trip to Super WalMart

So, Jeremiah climbed out of the cart today at WalMart and fell onto the concrete floor landing flat on his back. I was so scared that I had no clue what to do and everyone was looking to me to make the best decisions for my son. The final call was to the paramedics to make sure Jeremiah did not have a concussion or something. The firetruck and ambulance arrived and we were greeted by like 8 paramedics who all agreed that Jeremiah would be ok without a trip to the hospital. Thank God!!!! Praise the Lord for my little guys who were so brave today.

4 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

EEEK!! Praise the Lord for His protection over your boys! Wow Chrissy, that is so insane!! (I don't think Jeremiah will be as crazy in the carts next time you go) :/ !!

shelly said...

That happened to my brother once too and freaked out my mom. He was fine just as well. Praise the Lord for his protection on little Judge!

~j~ said...

Whatt!!! how did i miss this post for heavens sake! Oh Chrissy I am soo sorry you had to go through that, Hmmm who was on the bench with Sarah that day, i forgot :)
This happened to Meems when she was like six months old off a bed onto a hardwood floor.. ooh the Lord makes our babies more reselient than we think.
Bless your sweet Mothers heart!
love j

Aaron. said...

Hahahahahahahahaha. That's really funny. Dom told us a story that is almost exactly like that except flip the baby around so it lands straight on it's chest and minus the paramedics. Yes, Solomon is ok. Haha.