Tuesday, June 16, 2009

12 Week Ultrasound


(Click on the image to see larger)
This was a few weeks ago, but better late than never... The baby measures perfectly and looks very healthy! He or she was rolling and bouncing around the whole time. I have a strong feeling that we are having a girl after seeing it with my own eyes, but we are not picking out names. Mainly because Ivan is dead set on a name that I don't really care for (Samantha) and he doesn't like my favorite pick (Katelynn), so we have decided not to discuss it until we know the gender for sure. No use in arguing over girl names if it's a boy! I am still struggling with morning sickness. Even though the doctor gave me anti-nausea medicine I still feel sick at night. Other than that, I am fine as long as I get a nap in the afternoon :-) I will post more updates as they come. We won't know the gender until I am 20 weeks, so we have a little more than 6 weeks to go for that. Love to you all!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How amazing!!! Wow!!! s/he is beautiful, and looking right at us (or so it seems). I can hardly wait to hold this new little bundle of joy!

Love,

Mom

Meg Fish said...

So excited for you... I am hoping to get to Colorado with my hubby within the year, would love to stop by :) It's amazing how we go from High School to now... and you are an amazing mother! xoxo

Anonymous said...

how awesome. Great ultrasound! Hope you are feeling better this week. Fourteen to sixteen weeks is when I started to feel less nauseated. Love you and miss you! Shelly

KATEE said...

hehe... love the ultrasound photo!!! For some reason I thought you were having twins again... HA! JK!
Love you guys! You'll decide on the perfect name, and love hearing of your journey to it! :) :)