Sunday, August 17, 2008

Updates

Ok, so I have realized that a LOT has changed over the past few weeks and I have not had the chance to fill you in...

Yes, I am now the Ministries Coordinator and Admin for White Fields Community Church! This is really exciting, but challenging at the same time, so please be praying.

My last day at Terroir was this past Friday (~J~ I know you will be praising God for this ;-). It was bittersweet, but I was at peace when leaving as my dicision was confirmed over and over throughout my last night.

We started a college ministry called Armored that Ivan is leading. Yesterday was our 3rd week and God was great in meeting us there. The worship, teaching and discussion were awesome and 3 people came for a total of 7 including me, Ivan and the couple that hosts.

We are moving into my mom's house when our lease is up here at our apartment. My mom will be staying with us the last two weeks of Sept and will help us get the house ready and settle in. We will have plenty of yard for the boys to play in and a real playroom, which has been in our living room for the past 11 months.

All of these changes along with other things coming up have really seemed to put a lot of stress on me. Praise the Lord that I can turn to Him when I feel overwhelmed and it all seems to go away.

I hope to post more pictures and videos asap! In the meantime, you can imagine a moment yesterday morning as Ivan and I were doing our Saturday morning thing on the floor with the boys. We were petting Bella, tickling, and playing when all of a sudden Ivan started freaking out. He jumped up from the floor and leaped into the kitchen where Jeremiah was bouncing around innocently with a butcher knife in his hand. As I write this, Ivan is installing magnetic locks on all tke kitchen drawers.

Love and Peace to you all!

3 comments:

~j~ said...

Well, your group is called Armored and Jeremiah was simply walking in the spirit and picked up the sword of the spirit.... if not Dale says he wants him at the Kahuna!! :))
Love,love,love you guys and yes dear heart, I am super stoked you are outta there! The LORD!!!!
xxxoo
j

shelly said...

so exciting! well not the butcher knife and jeremiah...the other news! love you guys and miss you so very much! i can't believe it will soon be a year since i have hugged you in person. ah! i hate being so far from you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Lord! That is so scary! I am so glad that Ivan caught that one before something terrible happened. Thank God for that. :) Love you very much, you are truly one of my best friends for life.

Love,
Andrea