Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 months worth of pics

Always trying to buckle the straps.

1st trip to the zoo. I am still bitter about the speeding ticket I got on the way there.

They fit just right in diaper boxes :-)

Uncle Dennis, Grannie, the boys and I in Estes Park












This toy is suppose to be for balls, not farm animals.
















Mason is on top of the changing table and Judge is behind it...??? Not allowed!

In the drawer of the entertainment center...also not allowed...

Jeremiah's new favorite spot to sit

Mason and Jeremiah found a way out of their play yard and were causing trouble while I was in the shower. Again, not allowed

Jeremiah playing with the computer. What am I going to do...

Jeremiah, Mason and their cousin Charlie

The boys and our good friend, Wes (sorry ladies, he's a married man now ;-)

Me and my cousin Stephanie

Ivan and the kids

Handsome Dylan Mitchell, our nephew

Beautiful Natalie Mae, our niece

Mason

Judga and Mommy

Mason and Daddy

Jeremiah just after blowing a kiss

4 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

oh I LOVE THESE! These boys are So handsome Chrissy! you look radiant - it is so good to see your face. and love Ivan's gotee :)
They are such handsome boys tell Jeremiah I blew him a kiss back :)

shelly said...

wow! thanks for those. what boys they are! always getting into "trouble". you have such beautiful boys. aaahhhh. i miss you all so very much! give them a big hug and kiss from us! give yourself and ivan one too!

~j~ said...

Thank-you dear ones! you can't know how wonderful it is to see these pictures, we have missed you blogging for sure.
Big hugs and kisses to our sweet boys, so darling and so very,very missed.
xoxo
love always and forever
julia

Luke and Bethany said...

SOOOO DARN CUTE.. gosh I wish I could be there to just give those little guys a hug!! how cool.. they are at the cutest stage..

love you both..praying for you