Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pictures, newest to oldest...

This was taken yesterday. Charlie, Falon, Mason and Jeremiah.

Me and Jeremiah

Mason riding a bike at Ity Bitty City, a playtime for the young kids of Longmont

Jeremiah being super cute

My handsome boys!

Jeremiah walking around in Daddy's shoes

Jeremiah's favorite place to eat his snack after nap

Dylan and Nat playing with Uncle Keith

Nana, Dylan and I

My cool boys with new sunglasses

Ok, this is so funny... Ivan and I were recording America's Funniest Home Videos and I didn't want the boys glued to the TV so I turned off the sound and put a blanket over the TV. As you can see, they figured out a way to watch on their own!

My cute little ones watching their favorite movie

1 comment:

Meg Fish Photography said...

Hi Chrissy! Just wanted to say how much I LOVE the cute pics... I hope Ben and I have two boys too :) They are so funny and get into so much trouble, its awesome! ha. Hope all is well! Lots of hugs, Meg