Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's A BOY!!!

The doctor gave us film this time instead of pictures of the ultrasound, so I am sad to say that I am unable to scan them for your viewing, but we have a super cute baby boy! The technician was able to snap a shot of him smiling so clearly and another shot of the bottom of his two little feet. It was great to have Ivan there this time. It was his 1st ultrasound since my last pregnancy, which by this time he had gone to something like 20 appointments with me and witnessed several ultrasounds. It's amazing how much you forget from one to the next. The baby, we are thinking Nicholas, is perfectly healthy and normal and weighs about a pound. This is exactly the type of pregnancy I prayed for. There is no question that I am showing! For those of you in California, you will see for yourself in a few weeks :-) Love you all!!

3 comments:

Alyssa and Mommy said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

HFeeney said...

Love the pictures including baby boy. Can't wait to see more. Hey you need to update your profile to say married 6 years!!! Love Mom (Grannie)

Anonymous said...

Dude Congrats!! Hey how bout them Rockies!!?? I hope you go to a game.. Miss you.. TG SG