Thursday, October 22, 2009

32 Weeks and Counting Down!

I can hardly believe October is almost over!! For those of you who don't know, I ended up in the hospital a few weeks ago with contractions 3 minutes apart. I went through a similar thing with the boys, but was not expecting anything like this to happen this time around. I was instructed to 'take it easy' by my doctor, which is not an easy thing with 2 year old twins, but with the help of friends, family and my wonderful husband, we have managed to keep the contractions at a minimum. My next appointment is on Nov 3rd, when I will get another ultrasound :-)

Mason and Jeremiah are cuter than ever! Talking up a storm, singing songs, telling stories and playing together like I have never seen them play. They make up rules and see to it that the other follows them. They are really in to vehicles right now, namely emergency, construction, and trains. Anytime they hear a siren they run to the kitchen and want us to pick them up so that they can see it go by out the back window. We are lucky to live a block away from a fire station!

Ivan's job is going well! I have had the pleasure of meeting and getting to know a few of his co-workers, which is always fun. Every month is a new roller coaster with Ivan working in sales, but the Lord is always faithful to provide even if he waits until the last minute.

I am still working for White Fields Community Church. I am down to working half the hours that I was, which I am grateful for during this season of my life. I am so blessed to be able to contribute financially and stay home with the boys. We have not decided yet how much time I will take off after the baby comes, but we are looking forward to Ivan taking some extended time during the holiday season!

Praise the Lord!

Here are some pictures from my baby shower...








3 comments:

dianne in colorado said...

Hi Chrissy! It is so exciting to see you are having another baby - congratulations!

I am glad you got in touch with me via my blog. The potty training book is kind of hold right now, but I am happy to offer you help/advise.

The first thing I would suggest is to hold off on potty training until after the new baby comes. Most kids go through a major regression after the arrival of a new sibling, so you will save yourself a lot of stress if you wait.

Let me know what issues you are having and I am happy to advise. If you go to my web site, www.motheringlikethefather.com, you can click on "Keep In Touch" on the left hand side. Send me a message through that (and include your e-mail address so I can get back to you) and I will get it faster than I do through the blog because I only get on my blog about once a week.

Talk to you soon!

Dianne Daniels

shelly said...

you look so beautiful! thanks for sharing these pics! love and miss you tons!

ps...how cute is fallon! a-dor-a-ble.
tell kiera hello!

Becky Dellar said...

WOW!!! These pictures are great, but crazy to hear all that is going on! So encouraged to hear the Lord is providing in every way. We love you guys so much!