Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Baby Nicholas

We had an appointment today and Ivan was able to sneak away from work to come with me. We also had the boys with us, which is always interesting, but everyone in the lobby gets a kick out of them. They are all over the place... saying "hi guys" to everyone, wanting to go down the stairs and ride the "alligator", which is Jeremiah's way of saying elevator. I have tried to correct him by having him slowly repeat me, but he always goes back to his way. The baby looks good, his head is down and very low! I can feel how low he is because he hiccups on my pelvis all day long. At first that was cute, but it gets really annoying when I am trying to fall asleep. November is here, which means only one month and my mom will be here, then we will celebrate the boy's 3rd birthday, then wam-bam another member of the family. Praise the Lord! Here are some Halloween pictures for you. Mason is the lion and Judge is the alligator...

















3 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

These are great!!

In the picture with Ivan putting stuff on Jeremiah's face, I thought for a second that Ivan was dressing up as Elvis Presley with his hair! :) That or a greaser :) hehe

love you guys - all 5 of you!

~j~ said...

oh wow...the boys are getting sooo big, did you say third birthday?!!!
oh my! Looking forward to meeting the fifth member of your team :))
xo
j

shelly said...

can't believe you will celebrate 3 years of life with the boys! incredible! they are so cute in their costumes ;-)

love you and can't wait to meet baby nicholas!