Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We nailed the Interviews!!

I know that the Lord was giving us favor yesterday as we interviewed, Ivan at Leanin Tree and me at Gibbons-White. Ivan is moving forward in the interview process by taking online assessment tests. It is not fun, but will be worth it in the end. Yesterday afternoon I was called back an hour after I left to arrange a second interview, which I had this morning and it went REALLY well! I am super excited and hope and pray for God's wisdom and discernment because I really want this job! It's 30 hours a week that will move into 40 hours gradually throughout the first year. I think it's perfect for transitioning Mason and Jeremiah into day care. Keep praying! Love you all!

3 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

YES! That sounds awesome! Oh Lord continue to lead and guide Chrissy and Ivan and even those boys!

~j~ said...

thank you so much for the updates... we know ultimately that it is God who is in control, so yes Lord... your will be done
xo
j

KATEE said...

Blessings to you guys!!
:)
XOXO!