Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Answered Prayers!!

God’s grace is awesome! After just a few weeks on the job market I am once again employed. A huge thanks to our friend Jonae Johnson who put in a good word for me at Leanin’ Tree and helped me get into an Account Manager / Inside Sales position that seems like a really great fit to what I was looking for and a really great company to work for. A ginormous thanks to friends, family, and the brethren who have been supporting us in prayer and finances. God has been good to put you all in our lives and we thank Him and you for being so good to us.

In the midst of all this change, Chrissy and I are glad to testify that God has once again risen above our fears and doubts and has proven that He is true to the promises that he makes in scripture. So as the only natural response we proclaim praises in the name of Jesus!

3 comments:

Becky Dellar said...

YESS!! :D oh man!! Jumping for joy over here :D!! AWESOME! oh the Goodness of God! Man I love you guys and the testimony you are to lives of FAITH.

becky

~j~ said...

oh, wow... you cannot know the peace and relief that just came over me right now as I read you praise report. Thank you Lord, you are sooo good to us.
love you all,
julia

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers with a YES! I love it when that happens!I love you guys and admire you so much your unwaivering faith. SB-MOM